ORIGINAL DEFINITION: A car, made by the Honda Motor Corporation, meant originally to be a reliable, basic, economical form of transportation. But that's where the good part ends. Because the current true definition of CIVIC is as follows...
A car which started its life with the above definition but in 99.999 percent of the cases, is now:
1) A still small, gay, ricemobile, featured in the movie The Fast And The Flimsy
2) A $2000-$8000 car with $1000-$15000 in modifications, the dollar amount spent being inversely proportionate with the owner's iq
3) A car that, no matter how many mods are done to it, is still small, gay, flimsy, and rice
4) A car that needs a huge amount of money added to it, in order to keep up with stock sports cars of any brand or year, which are usually oblivious to the fact that they're even being raced by this unworthy opponent, which brings me to the next sub-entry in the definition, which is:
5) A car famous for the RICER FLYBY, which happens when a totally unaware motorist who is driving a car with a real engine, which intimidates the hyper ricer in the CIVIC, inspiring him to show his mania, and, while the real-car driver is at 1/4 throttle just minding his own business and switching radio stations, he gets passed by a BUZZ BOMB CIVIC doing 60 in a 25 zone, 12 blocks after the stop light that this event started at, and the CIVIC driver flashes his lights as if he just 'MADE THE KILL'.
6) A car most often owned by hyper people with small brains and even smaller penises, as evidenced by their 'OH YEAH WELL WATCH THIS' attitude
7) A car that, when spelled backwards, spells the same word. This was intelligent design on the part of Honda since they knew they were appealing to a dyslexic crowd of morons
8) A front wheel drive car with a small engine, that, when modified properly, can consistently produce enough power to shred its transmission, which is extremely useful at the track, and apparently must improve 1/4 mile times, and be the ultimate goal for civic modders.
9) A car, unmistakably in sound (THE WEED WACKER IS FOLLOWING ME), and appearance, with any number of gay neon lights, carbon fiber door handles, rims that look like they belong on an suv, a spoiler that was taken off an old 747 Boeing, and 4 different colors of primer
holy shit man i paid $4500 for the car and spent $18,000 on mods for my civic, and i'm only on my 3rd $2000 tranny, so that's....let's see....$28,500 plus it still needs a paint job...shoulda bought a new WRX, or a Camaro or Mustang or a used 335i, or used the money on therapy
Prices shown in USD.
กรอกที่อยู่อีเมล์ด้านล่างนี้เพื่อรับ ศัพท์ร่วมสมัยประจำวันฟรี ทุกเช้า!
อีเมล์ถูกส่งมาจาก email@example.com. เราจะไม่ส่งสแปมไปหาคุณเลย
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.