1) a more expressive utterance when other responses such as "cool," "awesome," or simply "sweet" won't do
2) especially relevant in the world of avocados
"Dude, I got promoted yesterday."
"Dude, do you want to go avocado picking?"
A phrase used for many years by E
Anyone : "We scored a lot of drinks and didn't have to pay for them and we are all going to go party at this hot chicks house where there are great ratios of hot chicks to dudes."
E "Sweet Action"
a phrase made up by this really awesome guy who feels as though this phrase will be the next big thing. can represent a good situation or something good/ sweet (:
I bought a tiger today and made cupcakes for the homeless blindfolded using my toes!' 'Sweet Action (:
a term used to described some occurrence or happening that is pleasant. see also duderad
ian: dude, i ended up getting some hotpoon from those two twins from my little brothers birthday party!
1) something that is so cool it makes you want to kick your mother in the face
2) action that is not bitter
1) Man, Strawberry Short Cake, Rainbow Bright, and My Little Pony action figures are sweet action
adj. - when something is more than just sweet, and more often than not includes some type of action.
Dude: Damn woman, that sexin we just had was some SweetAction!
Chick: (still out of breath)
A female you would want to sleep with, who is clearly underage. You wouldn't DO it, but you'd like to.
"Dude, check out the sweet action at 9 o'clock."