1. A friend of the schlong, but nothing serious
2. A sock or other concealing material meant to gently warm the penis in cold weather
3. Cohabitants, such as testicles, hair, lint, mites, etc.
1. I'm a bit shy, so my schlongbuddy Mike helps me by hooking me up with his leftovers.
2. My schlongbuddy comes in handy as a buffer during freeballing which prevents painful zipper error.
3. You call them crabs, I call them schlongbuddies.
1. The science of using a highly trained human or canine investigator to sniff an unclaimed fart and then back-engineer it's food origins to identify the perpetrator from a list of suspects.
2. The general act of smelling a fart and guessing who did it.
Recent excavations in France have yielded evidence of early forms of supernasal criminology. Cave paintings have been found that not only depict Neolithic man smelling the farts of his fellow man, but also smelling the farts of his prey. It is believed that early hunter gatherers would sneak up on their prey and smell their farts before making a kill. This was a means of identifying the diet of the animal and thus ensuring the nutritional value of the meat before bringing it home to his clan.