OK, yes, or hello in Minnesota/Wisconsin speak. From German "Ja".
Stosh: "Ya hey dere, Otto."
Otto: "Ya hey."
Lars: "You like hot dish?"
Sven: "Ya hey!"
1. a city in New York, known for chicken wings, cold winters and lousy football teams.
2. to fool someone, to bamboozle or cheat
4. derogatory term for a person of African descent
5. a type of mozzarella cheese
6. chicken wing cooked in hot sauce served with blue cheese dressing.
1. "I moved to Buffalo from Parma, but I am not sure why."
2. "I buffaloed that guy into taking the Bills and giving me six."
3. "There are no buffaloes in Buffalo."
4. "Get a load of those shiftless buffaloes."
5. "Buffalo mozzarella is often served with sliced tomatoes in vinagrette; it has nothing to do with Buffalo or buffaloes."
6. "Look at that buffalo eating those buffalo wings."
1. oversized diamond earrings
2. oversized female breasts, see hooters
1. "I got my wife new headlights for her birthday."
2. "I got my wife new headlights for her birthday."
Wet flatulence, or the mark thereof in one's underwear. Unexpectedly or accidentally emitting liquid or solids with the gas. (Similar to skidmark
, which may also relate to poor wiping technique.)
Dad: <wet farting sound> "Uh oh."
Joe: "Did you get any on you?"
Dad: "Yes, I believe I may have blotched."
An adept outdoor chef; typically a master of exemplary hamburgers and related fare, often in a tailgate setting.
Dude, yo is da Burgermeister!
persons of lower quality or mediocrity
Those guys hired all the lunchmeat we just let go.
a very easy college course
"Philosophy 106 was such a gut; we just sat around making shit up."
กรอกที่อยู่อีเมล์ด้านล่างนี้เพื่อรับ ศัพท์ Urban ประจำวันฟรี ทุกเช้า!
อีเมล์ถูกส่งมาจาก firstname.lastname@example.org. เราจะไม่ส่งสแปมไปหาคุณเลย