1. n. A computer error that was actually caused by the computer user.
2. n. The user of a computer who is too moronic to actually use a computer.
3. n. An alpha-numeric spelling of the word idiot
1. "You say your floppy disk won't fit in the CD-ROM drive? It looks like we have another ID10T problem.
2. "I can't keep dealing with all these ID10T's! Yesterday, Jimmy tried to open his database by uttering, 'Open Sesame.'"
3. If you couldn't tell that ID10T is an alpha-numeric way of spelling idiot, you truly are an idiot.